Wednesday, December 28, 2011

♪♫ It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year ♪♫

Faneuil Hall, Boston MA

LAX, Terminal 4
I generally love the holidays. The decorations, the wrapping of presents, overload of desserts and other good food... (yum!)

Few things give me greater satisfaction than finding the perfect gift, having the perfect box for said gift and wrapping presents.

I used to work at a jewelry store while I was in college. Christmas was such a fun time of year. People would splurge on gifts and usually had us wrap their presents. Even now, I am a bit neurotic about it. Only my brother takes me up on the offer of wrapping presents. A win-win for both of us.

Even though Christmas is over, I still have more presents to buy... I'm a little behind, but some people are just really difficult to shop for.

Happy Holidays!! I hope you didn't get a lump of coal in your stocking!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let go of what is gone; be grateful for what remains; look forward to what is coming...

NOTE: Written on March 2, 2020: Pre knowing just how big Covid was... I decided not to rewrite it because it was a simpler time then.  Holy ...